FOR PRE-ORDER STOCK AVAILABILITY ESTIMATED IN JAN 2024
Where functionality, strength and design blend together to form the ultimate front end protection to suit the Ford F-150.
During the design phase, we put a huge emphasis on cooling, not only on the engine and transmission but also on the front-mounted intercoolers. From our large front mouth bull bar design to our strategically placed centered grilles, these added cooling features are both a design cue and functional addition.
The bull bar is designed to complement the curves, shape and toughness of
the F-150. From the triple-loops wrapping expertly around the front end and
headlamps to the light pods taking further design cues from the F-150’s grill, the
new bull bar is sure to get heads turning.
MORE LIGHTING OPTIONS
How many lighting options do you need on one car? With this bull bar, you can fit
up to six cube lights* and four 7” driving lights. That’s a lot of lights!
Features You'll Love
- Full frontal protection with 60mm triple hoop design
- Provisions for up to six cube lights*
- Top light mounts suitable for up to four 7” driving lights
- 5000kg rated recovery points included as standard
- 4mm front skid plate with air intake for cooling
- Dual aerial tabs and high lift jack points
- Compatible with all Ford safety features
WANT US TO FIT YOUR BULLBAR? Get in contact with our sales team so we can send you a quote.
* It may be required to fit a blinker/ parker light in the outer light pod of the bull bar to meet State and Federal road laws.
It is advised for the salesman to check state and federal road rules before quoting. Ironman 4x4 offers an ILED20TURNPARK , which is a plug-and-play solution when paired Design Registered 202315851 with IBBPL109