Fleet Serv. P/L Trading as Sydney 4x4 and Outdoor will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from our Thornleigh Store or online. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ).
Change of mind returns/exchanges
We are pleased to offer change of mind returns or exchanges.
With a receipt or tax invoice:
· We can provide a refund
· All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
· Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender, Credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
Note: A credit card must be present to receive a refund.
Without proof of purchase
We will record your proof of identification (eg drivers' licence) when processing returns without proof of purchase. Without this, we may not be able to accept your return.
· We can provide an exchange voucher.
· All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
· Exchange vouchers are valid from time of issue. These vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Gift Cards.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
· Custom-made products
· Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
· Any Electrical Item (Unless Still Sealed in Original Packaging)
· Any Product that has been fitted.
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
· The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
· The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
· The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available, and may record your proof of identification when processing a return without proof of purchase.