Designed to withstand the most challenging terrains and conquer any offroad adventure, this rugged yet sleek bull bar sets a new standard in frontal protection, durability and style. Providing Ford Raptor owners with unmatched protection and confidence on their thrilling journeys. Get ready to face the wild head-on.
Synthetic rope winch compatible up to 12,000lb, discretely integrated with optional hidden control box mounting kit and flip-up number plate bracket over the fear lead.
Please note: The control box bracket is Ironman 4x4 winch specific, so not all winches on the market will be compatible with the control box mount. If the control box is remotely mounted, an extension harness will be required and can be purchased separately in 1m or 1.5m.
Built-in 16mm recovery points included. The recovery points are rated to 5000kg and feature a radius edge to allow for soft shackle application.
4mm Steel Front Plate with built-in air dam, maximising the airflow to the factory intercooler. For added protection, the bull bar design includes double-pedestal mounting, allowing the factory skid plate to be reinstalled along with the additional Ironman 4x4 front skid plate.
No Bumper cut is required and also features a flip-up number plate bracket for when the winch is needed.
• Sleek, slim design with extra structural integrity (to allow for a shallower bar)
• Updated design with unique features to suit the Raptor and is design registered
• Vehicle-specific Parking Sensor Adaptors (To mount OE sensors for ease of fitment)
• Radar compatible
• Intercooler bracket (supports to mount the intercooler)
• Rated 5000kg recovery points included
• 4mm centre plate (Traditionally 2mm) which is double mounted, providing extra support
• Centre plate design with additional air duct for intercooler cooling
• Dual winch plug mounts for a sleek design
• Reinforced driving light mounts for Scope lights
• Flip-up number plate bracket
• Dual antenna mounts
• Winch compatible
• Bull Bar weighs 103kg, with approximately 25kg of factory parts removed from the vehicle when fitted, adding a total of 78kg
WANT US TO FIT YOUR BULLBAR? Get in contact with our sales team so we can send you a quote.