The usable payload of many 4×4 vehicles today is minimal. By adding basic vehicle accessories and having two or three adult passengers, the vehicle will be brought close, if not over, its legal maximum weight, also known as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM).
Designed and tested for contractors and tradesmen who carry tools and equipment that exceed original manufacturers or legal load limits, or fit a bull bar, winch and long range fuel tank and still have load carrying capacity. The Ironman 4x4 GVM Upgrade will assist in satisfying OH&S, insurance and road transport regulation requirements. Ironman 4x4 has conducted all required testing to ensure complete integration with all safety systems and requirements as well as compliance to Federal laws.
This GVM upgrade achieves:
- GVM Increase from 3200kg to 3500kg
- Front Axle Rating Increase from 1480kg to 1500kg
- Rear Axle Rating Increase from 1850kg to 2000kg
This GVM upgrade Kit Includes
- Foam Cell Pro Shock Absorbers
- Coil Springs
- Leaf Springs
- U-Bolt Kit
- Polyurethane Spring Bush Kit
- Centre Bearing Spacer Kit
- Greasable Shackles and Pins
- Tyre Placard
- Engineering Sign-off (price has been added to total, $1100)
- GVM Stickers
- Excludes instillation.
This product is a service and not available for shipment. Please call us at 02 9479 9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.