Ironman 4x4’s Adjustable Front Sway Bar Link to suit Ford Ranger PXIII and Everest UA2, facilitates more clearance between the sway bar and
lower control arm which has on occasion been identified as a concern when fitting long-travel suspension.
Featuring OEM style construction and appearance, the Front Sway Bar Link has an adjustable length to recalibrate with raised ride height.
• Adjustable length to recalibrate with raised ride height
• Creates more clearance between the front sway bar and lower control arm
• Easy on-vehicle adjustability
• Maintenance-free OEM style joints
• EDP e-coat protection with zinc passivated hardware
• 275-305mm adjustable length range