The Ironman 4x4 BigBore Exhaust System is designed with Australian four wheel driving and touring in mind. Our improved design allows the engine to breathe more efficiently increasing torque and pulling power.
Each system is designed to get the maximum performance and efficiency from the engine, whilst keeping the noise down and allowing for maximum ground clearance.
When developing a new exhaust system our engineers vigorously road test and dyno a standard vehicle to check boost and exhaust temperature. The vehicle is also tested for the standard power and torque output.
From this information, we then engineer and tailor an exhaust system to suit a vehicle's specific requirements, one that provides optimum power, torque and efficiency improvements over a standard factory exhaust.
- Mandrel Bent Exhaust Systems.
- Includes Dump pipe*
- Diesel catalytic convertors
- 10mm Flange plates
- Stainless steel flex bellows
- Includes Resonator
- Complete mounting kit including hardware, flange gaskets and mounting rubbers
- 1.6 Wall aluminised steel
- Set up and designed for towing
- Easy to fit.
To suit Manual transmission models.