For your next camping adventure, ensure you grab a Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Camp Oven, brought to you by Campfire! This oval camp oven is produced from well-built, heavy duty cast iron, designed for even heat distribution. The dutch oven is pre-seasoned with a vegetable oil mix and is ready-to-use, perfect for your first night in the outdoors!The traditional way to use a cast iron dutch oven or camp oven is to place coals underneath and on top of the oven, usually in a small hole. Another method uses a tripod, with the dutch oven hanging from the tripod, right over the flames. Either way generates a good amount of heat, and the cast iron construction disperses the heat evenly allowing the content to bake perfectly.
Available in various sizes to enable cooking of delicious hearty casseroles, stews and potato bakes for the whole family!This pre-seasoned camp oven by Campfire also features a two spiral carry handle for comfort and ease of use when carrying and serving food. To clean your cast iron outdoor cookware, simply use hot water and a quick scrub with a sponge. A small amount of soapy water can be used to help remove the tough food build up, however please bear in mind that using a large amount of detergent on cast iron can degrade and damage the seasoning, so ensure you only use a little!
- Pre-seasoned with a vegetable oil mix so your food doesn’t taste metallic
- Heavy-duty cast iron camp oven to stand up to punishment out in the bush
- Comfortable spiral steel carry handle
- Ready to use as soon as it’s out of the box
- Indented lid, the way a camp oven should be
- Solid dense structure for consistent, even cooking temperature
- Camp oven only - Tripod sold separately
- Flanged lid for holding coal
- 8.5L / 36 cup capacity