About 10-years ago, Alu- Cab noticed a gap in the 4×4 rental market; essentially, a need for a lightweight, versatile, mid-range camper solution.
In many respects, the safari rental market is the ideal testing ground for overland gear, and after exhaustive development, Alu-Cab designed a camper that combined the best of both worlds: it had the lightweight and low-profile benefits of a modular canopy, combined with the versatility and spacious living quarters of a camper.
Although the Canopy Camper was a huge success, the original design didn’t lend itself to production. As a result, when Alu-Cab moved away from building custom rigs to a more production-based business model, the Canopy Camper was lost in the transition.
Fortunately, as our family of adventurers grows worldwide, so does the interest in our past projects, leading to many requests for a mid-range, “off-the-shelf” Camper.
And so, without further ado, we give you the lightweight, versatile, and modular-designed Alu-Cab Canopy Camper – once an industry-first, but today a revitalised and improved solution.
- Includes 270 Shadow Awning, M.O.L.L.E plate and twin window midgee net.
- Inbuilt LED lights, USB port and 12V sockets.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33″ spare-wheel on the (No need for an after-market rear bumper and wheel carrier). This also solves the problem of dust entering through the tailgate.
- Proprietary extrusions are used throughout the construction for the drill-free fitment
- Tried and tested dual-layer canvas tent for better thermal
- Flip-away bed means ample headroom and standing
- Bedding remains in place whether the tent is open or closed
- Roof rails to facilitate the mounting of various rooftop
- Side-access canopy doors
This product is a service and cannot be shipped. Only available for certain vehicles please call us at 02 9479 9595
*Price listed is for Dual Cab Black finish